IUCN NL’s Land Acquisition Fund provides grants to local NGOs across the globe. With these grants, they can strategically acquire threatened patches of nature to protect and connect wildlife habitats. This results in the expansion and conservation of the habitat of endangered species. It allows us to safeguard the survival of these species in an extremely effective and cost-efficient manner.
Sometimes, the purchase of a relatively small area can already provide a crucial connection between two isolated pieces of forest. It means that the habitat of countless species, such as parrots, elephants, apes and jaguars, instantly becomes considerably larger.
Make a donation
It is possible to make a donation to our Land Acquisition Fund. There are several simple ways you can do this:
- You can transfer a donation to bank account number NL27TRIO0390513113 in the name of Stichting IUCN Nederlands Comité, for the Land Acquisition Fund;
- You can fill in the direct debit mandate form100% of each donation made via direct debit goes to the Land Acquistion Fund;
- You can fill in our donation form op Geef.nl (in Dutch)Of each donation made via Geef.nl, on average 98.5% goes to the Land Acquisition Fund. As a donor you can see exactly how much the charity receives and you can make a voluntary contribution to the … Continue reading.
What does the Land Acquistion Fund do with your donation?
Find out how we use your donation in our donation ladder.
Donation often tax deductible
IUCN NL is a Public Benefit Organisation (ANBI). This means your donation is tax deductible on your income tax declaration if it meets certain conditions. For more information about these conditions visit the page of the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration (in Dutch).
Other ways to support the Land Acquisition Fund
There are other ways to support the Land Acquisition Fund, such as through a ‘periodieke schenking’ – a five year donation agreement.
- You donate the same amount annually to the same institution (ANBI)
- The donation is fixed for a period of five years, or longer
- You decide when the annual donation will end, such as after five years
- You receive nothing in return for the donation
- A contract is established between you and IUCN NL
Would you like to discuss the possibilities of making such a donation? Please contact Hanneloes Weeda using the contact details at the bottom of the page.
For more information
Would you like to receive more information without any obligation, about how you can donate to IUCN NL? Please contact Hanneloes Weeda.
|↑1||100% of each donation made via direct debit goes to the Land Acquistion Fund|
|↑2||Of each donation made via Geef.nl, on average 98.5% goes to the Land Acquisition Fund. As a donor you can see exactly how much the charity receives and you can make a voluntary contribution to the platform, so that 100% of the donation goes to the charity and as the donor you also support the platform. This contribution is not obligatory. For more information (in Dutch): https://www.geef.nl/nl/page/volledige-transparantie-voor-de-donateur|